At TalkFinancials we design, develop and deliver training workshops on a wide range of 'commercial finance' topics to help delegates become more financially literate.
Browse our selection of standard workshops - all delivered by highly experienced financial trainers, all of whom have a background in finance and business, and have over ten years of experience delivering these workshops.
Our professional financial trainers are able to develop courses and tailor the topics to make them more specific and relevant to your organisation; this might include using:
- your company's Statutory Accounts
- the Statutory Accounts of your competitors / suppliers / customers / etc.
- your Management Accounts (we can sign NDAs if required)
- the budgeting and forecasting processes and timetable of your company
- the month end timetable for finance
- any other concepts specific to your organisation (profit measures, cost of capital, cost centre structures, cost allocation procedures)
If none of our standard workshop outlines meet your specific requirements, one of our professional trainers will work with individuals in your organisation to design a programme that specifically addresses your training needs.
- Have a background in Finance
- Each have over 10 years experience of designing, developing and delivering financial workshops
- Have worked with over 200 companies
- Have worked in over 30 different countries around the world